Are you looking for the best WordPress contact form plugin? If so, then you’re in the right place.
A contact form is one of the most important things to have on your website. It offers lots of benefits, as you can use it to improve your site’s engagement, lower the bounce rate, gather leads, and increase conversions.
But with thousands of plugins to choose from, which should you select?
In this article, we’ll compare the best WordPress contact form plugins (free and paid), so you can pick the right solution for your website.
Features to Look for in WordPress Contact Form Plugins
When it comes to picking a WordPress contact form plugin, here’s a list of features you should look for:
- Ease of Use – Make sure that the WordPress form builder you select is easy to use and offers features like drag and drop editors to easily create a contact form
- Customization – The WordPress plugin should offer different customization features so you can add, remove, and edit multiple fields on your form
- Responsiveness – Your contact forms should work seamlessly on any device, so look for plugins that offer mobile-responsive designs
- Conditional Logic – This allows you to personalize your forms based on your user’s responses, so find a plugin that offers conditional logic as a feature
- Integration – Look for contact form plugins that easily integrate with form tracking plugins, email marketing tools, payment services, and other WordPress plugins
- Spam Protection – It’s important to protect your site from spam form submissions, so look for features like Captcha and Honeypot
Now, are you ready to learn about the best contact form plugins for WordPress? Here’s are our top picks…
WPForms is not only a contact form plugin, it is a complete drag & drop form builder. If all you need is to create a quick form for your contact page, you can certainly do that, but it also gives you a plethora of tools to build pretty much any type of form you need.
The drag & drop builder allows you to build contact forms, online surveys, and donation forms in just a few minutes without writing one line of code. It’s 100% responsive, which means your forms will look great on desktop, tablet, and mobile. And if you worry about spam, which you should, WPForms has a built-in smart captcha and honeypot that automatically prevent spam submissions.
If you are creating complex forms, its Smart Logic has you covered, and a wide array of templates will help you create forms quickly. Then you can modify them as you need to.
The basic plan starts at $39.
Sendinblue‘s free WordPress plugin enables access to our SMTP for enhanced deliverability and tracking. On top of that Sendinblue all in one marketing plugin allows you to:
Build and setup subscription forms
Store unlimited contacts, have them tagged with as many events, attributes, and (soon) tags as you’d like.
Use drag n drop editor to create templates, code your own templates in HTML or use our email template library with 60+ responsive email templates available.
Use a Sendinblue email marketing plan that lets you send up to 300 emails per day.
Send transactional emails and SMS from your WordPress website.
Use Sendinblue marketing automation to send transactional emails & SMS, create workflows, segment users, etc.
There’s is a lot of settings, but each one is needed. They allow you to fine-tune pretty much every aspect of your forms. Integration is super easy. You can add your form as a widget, shortcode, or append it automatically to any content you choose. And if you want to get your hands dirty in code, there are template functions available.
If the standard functionality is not enough for you, there are nearly 40 extensions available.
Pricing starts at $29.