The perfect party appetizer! Bacon Wrapped Meatballs! Quick and easy to make, and who doesn’t love bacon?
Bacon Wrapped Meatballs
- 1.25 lb ground beef
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- ⅓ cup bread crumbs
- ⅓ cup Minced Italian parsley
- 3 cloves garlic, grated
- 2 tsp. Salt
- 2 tsp. Pepper
- 1-2 packages of bacon
LET’S GET COOKING…
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine the ground beef, eggs, olive oil, bread crumbs, minced Italian parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Take a section of the beef mix and roll until it is about the size of a golf ball.
- Repeat 3 until all meatballs are finished.
- Wrap the bacon around the circumference of the meatball. Once wrapped, pin the bacon down with a toothpick.
- Place the bacon wrapped meatballs into a large skillet on high with some oil. Cook each side, 1 minute each.
- Place in oven for 20 minutes.